Small images does not appear on my iPhone
When you have lot's of rooms, services, things and events and they all have images, they may not appear on your screen when you edit. This is because Apple does not support something called "lazy loading" by default. You can change this, by going into your settings and enable "Lazy loading".
- Go to "Settings" on your iPhone
- Scroll down to "Safari" and select it
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom and select "Advanced"
- Again scroll all the way to the bottom and select "Experimental Features"
- Approximately in the middle of the list you'll find "Lazy image loading" - turn it on.